We are looking for cool, motivated, self-organized and result oriented creative professional who wants to be involved in a big international complex extraordinary project that is challenging, but fun.
If you want to improve your skills thoroughly - we have a great project for you!
We make it easier for enterprise companies to manage their workplace giving, volunteering and community investment programs and for charities and non-profits to receive their donations for making this world better and influencing the entire planet’s life. Our all-in-one solution means companies only need to work with one software partner to manage all aspects of their corporate Goodness program, and our seamless proprietary distribution process ensures more than 95% of funds get to the charity.
- Help our existing clients with any problems and questions they have while using the software, answering on their requests via ZenDesk system; if needed, be ready to arrange a call and quickly discuss a problem the client has;
- Initial analysis of the requests, being able to provide the most appropriate solution, or delegate to the necessary specialist;
- Work closely with partners, QA and dev team, reporting bugs and issues;
- Gathering and recording the new ideas for improving the product based on customers’ needs;
- Be ready to educate our clients, creating learning materials and articles for the knowledgebase.
- Excellent English, both oral and written;
- Minimum 1 years of helpdesk support experience; support experience in SaaS systems will be a plus;
- Business communication skills; ability to communicate in a polite, professional manner;
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, TFS, Trello) and ticketing system (ZenDesk, Kayako, Intercom);
- Ability to analyze information quickly, tech-savviness;
- Strong problem-solving skills, stress resistance, attention to details;
- Ability to work flexible hours if needed.
At Rovensys, we appreciate Higher education, Oral and Written English and nice friendly personality.
ROVENSYS is an IT services company that engineers software and delivers business solutions to enable its clients to take IT easy.
What will you get if you choose Rovensys?
- Strong team of professionals and culture of constant development;
- Flexible work schedule and a multilateral system of motivation;
- Training at the expense of the company and the opportunity to attend or speak at global conferences;
- Corporate English language courses;
- A healthy working environment and an annual bonus;
- Spacious office near the metro and comfortable workplaces;
- Parking for cars and bicycle parking;
- Enjoyed team, progressive thinking and loyal to its employees management;
- Tasteful coffee and entertaining corporate events, team building, hackathons
Life is what happens while you are busy at work. Therefore, we make every effort to make you like it!